Sunday, March 19, 2006

"Getting to Know You" Meme

Just when I thought the meme novelty had worn off, Alicia tags me with the latest. I don't know who started it but I cannot help but hum "Getting to Know You" from The King and I as I answer this one --

Getting to Know You
Getting to Know All About You


Four Jobs I've Had

Sales Clerk at Sears
Police Dispatcher
Radio Rep Firm
Public Information Officer

Getting to Like You
Getting to Hope You Like Me


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over Again
(only four? no way - but how 'bout the last four?)

Master and Commander
The Green Mile
Mask of Zorro
The Fugitive

Getting to Know You
Putting it My Way But Nicely
You are Precisely
My -- Cup -- of -- Tea


Four Places I've Lived

San Antonio, TX
Dallas, TX
Richardson, TX
Mesquite, TX

Getting to Know You
Getting to Feel Free and Easy


Four TV Shows I Love

Monk
Gilligan's Island
American Idol
Law & Order

When I am With You
Getting to Know What to Say


Four Places I've Vacationed

Canada
New York
Mexico
Arkansas

Haven't You Noticed?
Suddenly, I'm Bright and Breezy!


Four of My Favorite Dishes

a wooden salad bowl my grandmother brought me from Israel
the glass pitcher my mother-in-law made tea in
a milk glass fruit bowl my mother paid entirely too much for
the set of china I inherited from my grandmother

(hey, I'm on a diet and it didn't SAY food)

Because of All the Beautiful and New

Four Blogs I Visit Every Day

The Artful Writer
Living the Rom Com
Scott the Reader
Miss Snark

Things I'm Learning About You

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

There is no better place than where I am right now.

Day -- By -- Day!

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging
(sorry, it's the unofficial scribosphere rules)

Billy
Scott
Konrad
William

No comments: