Monday, October 01, 2007

Who's Going to the AFF?

Congratulations, Brett, on making the Nicholl top ten. I'm so excited, I could spit in my ten gallon hat and then dance around it. But, it's not ladylike to spit. Congrats, Brett! Hot damn and pass the picante sauce! It's a proud day in Texas!!

Who else is going to the Austin Film Festival?


Rochelle Smith said...

Hi, MaryAn.

I'll be in Austin this year from the 11th to the 15th. If you're interested in comparing schedules, my AFF B-side identity is BOROMIR.

Hope to see you there,


MaryAn Batchellor said...

Very cool. My schedule is on there as MBatchellor but that doesn't mean I'll follow it. In fact, I'm double booked a time or two but I'll be easy to find -- everybody bumps into each other at the Driskill!

Brett said...

Oh, I reckon I'll be around. ;-)

MaryAn Batchellor said...

I reckon the first round is on YOU!